Friday, September 16, 2022

Sweater Weather


It’s been a minute 


Let’s give ourselves permission to cope with the stresses of the past few years. News about politics, vaccines, crime and the economy will never stop playing, but we can choose to tune into something else. 

These past few years I’ve learned to embrace self care through exercise, prayer and meditation. It’s been my release, given me life changing peace. I no longer let things that are beyond my control dictate my attitude.  


Tires on electric vehicles require replacement more frequently than tires on other cars

KBB advice on tires for EV


Fall and everything Pumpkin 

Here’s a Pumpkin Muffin recipe from Kathy, my car pool friend from my old GEICO days.


2 slightly beaten eggs

2 cups sugar

½ cup vegetable oil

1 cup solid pack pumpkin

2 ½ cups flour

1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice

1 teaspoon baking soda

⅛ teaspoon salt

1 cup chocolate chips

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 12- 18 muffin cups or use paper

liners.

2.Combine eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin in large bowl; mix well.

Combine flour, pie spice, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Add to

liquid ingredients and mix just until combined. (Do not overmix)

4. Stir in chocolate chips.

5. Spoon batter into muffin cups (about 2/3 full) and bake 20-25 min or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pan and cool



Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment